Propel your career with CJ Plumbing & Heating
From humble roots to leading the industry standard, we are a 3rd-generation plumbing company that has continued to serve homeowners and businesses throughout Chicagoland since 1991. We pride ourselves in having a diverse team of professional plumbers and technicians that are licensed, bonded, insured, and COVID-19 compliant.
Interested in a career with us? Look below for our job openings or contact us directly for more information.
Job Opening - Service Plumber
- Study and analyze blueprints and floor plans to understand the plumbing system and water supply system layout.
- Navigate the assembly and installation of pipes and tubes without interfering with existing infrastructure.
- Measure, cut and bend pipe material.
- Assemble valves, fittings, tubes and water system appliances.
- Install and maintain building water systems.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues relating to water supply lines.
- Repair and replace system issues such as clogged drains, faucet problems, broken drainage lines and so on.
- Maintain current knowledge of state regulations affecting plumbing work.
- Looking for a licensed plumber with 3+ years of experience
- Successful completion of an apprenticeship with a qualified plumber
- Proven experience working as a plumber in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of plumbing systems, materials and equipment
- Working knowledge of state regulations affecting plumbing work
- Exceptional customer service and client focus
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Familiar with plumbing tools and equipment
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid plumbing license to practice the profession